– Introduction to the Functional Finance
- Finance in the Economic world
- Overview of Financial Management
- Challenges in Financial system
+ An Overview to Blockchain
- What is Blockchain?
- How is Blockchain different from traditional technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- What are the different Blockchain technologies?
- Why is it called P2P Network?
- Consensus: How conflicts are being resolved?
- POW vs POS vs Delegated POS
- Why is Blockchain Secure?
- What is Blockchain Mining?
- Blockchain Ecosystem
- Working with Blockchain Architecture
- What are Smart Contracts?
+ Assimilation of Finance and Blockchain
- How Blockchain change current Face of Financing
- Blockchain in Financial System
- Vendor Perspective about Blockchain in Financial Services
- Advantages of blockchain in Financial Services
+ Use Case in Financial Management
- Cross Border Payments
- Syndicate Lending
- Digital Identity Verification
- Trade Finance
+ Certified Blockchain & Financial Professional Exam
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam
TOP JOB FUNCTIONS
- Finance Professional
- Finance Manager
- Blockchain Expert
- Project Manager
What is the role of Blockchain Professional in financial services?
Blockchain-based finance professional implements the understanding of blockchain technology to speed up and simplify the process of cross-border payments and to reduce the cost significantly.
The Growth Curve ahead:
Blockchain & Finance Professional
Domains Blockchain experts work in:
Financial Industries, eCommerce, Banks, Telecom, FMCG, Manufacturing, and other domains.
After completing this certification, you will master the core concepts of implementing Blockchain in Finance Industry to solve large-scale problems.