The student will be exposed to Ethereum’s adaptable feature set which allows the developer to design decentralized applications for countless applications. Students will learn, develop, and advance their knowledge of Ethereum.
The Ethereum Expert Training Course is designed for those seeking an understanding of the Ethereum Blockchain platform.
Basics of Certified Ethereum Expert™
+ Introduction to Blockchain
- Introduction Blockchain?
- Importance of Blockchain?
- Blockchain vs. traditional technologies?
- Advantages of Blockchain
- Trusting issues
- The stringent transparency ledger
- Swift dealings
- Budget friendly
- Highly secure
- Various options of Blockchain technologies?
- Blockchain Users
- Blockchain projects
+ Ethereum Basics
- What is Ethereum?
- Basics of Ether
- What do we know about gas in Ethereum?
- Basics of Ethereum miners and their work
- Differentiate between Proof-of-work & Proof-of-stake
- Basics of Ethereum Mining
- Bitcoin and Ethereum, basic difference
- Procedure to trade Ethereum
+ DAO Basics
- What do we know about DAO and The DAO?
- Soft Fork & Hard Fork: Basics.
- The DAO attack
+ Smart Contract core concept
- Smart Contracts
- Functioning of Smart Contracts
- Examples of Smart Contracts
+ Step by step procedure for Certified Ethereum Expert
- An online training is conducted which is then followed by multiple choice questionnaire of 100 marks.
- You are expected to score a minimum of 60+ marks.
- In case you cease to succeed, you can opt for a re exam after gap of a day.
- The exam can’t be taken more than thrice.
- In case, even after three attempts you don’t succeed, then you can contact us to help you get through the exam.
TOP JOB FUNCTIONS
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Engineering & Management Students
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
The scope of work of an Ethereum Developer?
Smart contracts handling by Ethereum Developer.
What the future holds?
Smart Contract developer & consultant
A Certified Ethereum Expert has gained an in-depth understanding of the core concepts of Ethereum which would help in the long run to build smart contracts for myriads of industries.