– Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- What is Supply chain?
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management?
- How Supply Chain Management works?
- Traditional Supply Chain Management
+ Fundamentals of Blockchain Technology
- What is Blockchain?
- How is Blockchain different from traditional technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- The problem of Trust
- The immutable ledger of transparency
- High Availability
- High Security
- Faster dealings and cost savings
- What are the different Blockchain technologies?
- Why is it called P2P Network?
- Consensus: How conflicts are being resolved?
- POW vs POS vs Delegated POS
- Why is Blockchain Secure?
- What is Blockchain Mining?
- Blockchain Ecosystem
- Working with Blockchain Architecture
- What are Smart Contracts?
+ Integration of Blockchain with Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management & Blockchain Integration Overview
- Supply Chain Management Traditional Architecture
- Supply Chain Management Blockchain Architecture
- Blockchain Deployment Stages
- Use case – Food Industry
- Use case – Pharmaceuticals
- Use case – Automobile Industry
- Real World Case Study (IBM/Walmart and VeChain)
+ Certified Blockchain & Supply Chain Exam
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam
TOP JOB FUNCTIONS
- Software Architect
- Software Developer
- Blockchain Expert
- Devops and Network Engineer
What does a Blockchain Professional in Supply Chain Industry do?
Blockchain-based supply chain expert implements the understanding of blockchain technology to Increase Revenues and Decrease Costs while Improving Quality.
The Growth Curve ahead:
Blockchain and Supply Chain Professional
Supply Chain Manager
Domains Blockchain experts work in:
Retail, eCommerce, Banks, Telecom, FMCG, Manufacturing and other domains.
After completing this certification, you will master the core concepts of implementing Blockchain in Supply Chain industry to solve large-scale problems.