Introduction to Certified Solidity Developer™
+ Blockchain Architecture Basics
- What is Blockchain?
- How Blockchain works?
- How Blockchain is different from traditional technologies?
- Is Blockchain a Silver Bullet?
- Blockchain Decision Overview
- Digital Assets and Multiple Parties
- Technical Approach
- Network Configuration
- Deciding Factors
+ Tools required for Blockchain Architecture
- Additional Technologies Supporting Blockchain
- Programming Languages you can use to Build Blockchain solutions.
- Cryptography and Blockchain Algorithms
- Overview of Blockchain Platforms
- Public Platforms
- Commercial Platforms
- Blockchain Functional Architecture
- Blockchain Environment Considerations
- Public vs Private
- Permissioned vs Permissionless
- Cloud vs Native
+ Developing your own Network Nodes
- Blockchain Functional Risks
- Transaction costs
- Additional Blockchain technologies
- On Chain vs Off Chain
- Lighting Network
- CoCo Framework
- Smart Contracts
- Business Components of Blockchain Architecture
- Type of Blockchain
- Technical Components of Blockchain Architecture
- Smart Contracts
- P2p Network
+ Architecting your own Blockchain Solution
- Analyze requirements
- Translate requirements into functions
- Data Privileges
- Data Processing
- Translate Stakeholders into nodes
- Node Creation and Management
- Node Data Communication and Processing
- Define roles for nodes
- Sandbox or ground-up the platform
- Define development resources: Programming Frameworks and Programmers
- Blockchain Development
- Blockchain Hosting
- Blockchain Support
- Blockchain Security and Implementation
- Government Regulations
- Legal Issues
- Common Mistakes
- Blockchain Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk
- Operational Risk
- Market Risk System Risk
+ Certified Blockchain Architecture Exam
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam
TOP JOB FUNCTIONS
- Software Architect
- Software Developer
- Blockchain Expert
- Devops and Network Engineer
What does a Blockchain Architects do?
Works closely with product teams to design and build Blockchain-based solutions for enterprises and businesses.
The Growth Curve ahead:
Domains Blockchain experts work in:
Retail, eCommerce, Banks, Telecom, FMCG, Manufacturing and other domains.
After completing this certification, you will master the core concepts of Blockchain Architect that are commonly used across multiple industries to solve large-scale problems.